Monday, May 7, 2007

Afternoon rant-a good one

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:13 PM
To: wwo@worldwithoutoil.org
Subject: Afternoon rant-a good one


Listening to radio I sense how so many people cannot avoid driving. Two jobs,not living or working by public transport, kids, etc. I know because I once worked where I had to drive and my car was CRAPPY. I was also worried I could not afford the gas. Around 1994 they reformulated it so cars started to do strange things...a sea change going on. Too slowly. All of up must adjust to the new reality. Its painful to watch. All the other costs rise too. Not just gasoline. Even small items. What to do besides rant and make ones own adjustments? Yep we are in a real recession. Only thing is the windbags cannot admit it. One must recall the crash of 1929 followed the longest streak of new Dow highs.

Enough for now.

Wolfy

That which hasn't killed me yet has only made me stronger.

No comments: