Monday, May 28, 2007

ManicHalo's Blogspot- It's ON.


Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 2:24 PM
To: wwo@worldwithoutoil.org
Subject: ManicHalo's Blogspot- It's ON.


Life Change, nothing. Yesterday changes EVERYTHING.
It's ON, for Kerry.
You can read what happened at:
http://manichalo.livejournal.com/
This will not stand.

To Kerry's wife Alicia: I will put this right. The dirtbag will pay, and so will the company. My word to you, Alicia. Kerry did his job, and I have the real tape isolated. Don't believe what they tell you. Listen:

"...Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity..."

W.B. Yeats, The 2nd Coming

I have the conviction, and I have the intensity. You've got the best of the worst behind you, babe. Hang in for Kerry.

ManicHalo

No comments: